ELAF offer a new generation of maritime simulators for the civilian and military marine industry to fulfil training requirements in compliance with the latest international maritime standards and regulations and include a complete range of simulators as the following:
- Dynamic Positioning and OSV Simulators -Full Mission Bridge simulators
- ECDIS/Radar Trainers – Portable simulators for navigation, ECDIS/Radar and radio communications training.
- Engine Room Simulators – Train ship engine room operations, from single to sub- and auxiliary systems.
- Full Mission Bridge Simulators – A DNV Class A or Class B certified simulator, based on the latest IMO STCW requirements for a full 240° or 360° simulator experience.
- GMDSS Simulators – DNV-GL Certified
- Liquid Cargo Handling Simulators – DNV-GL Certified Liquid Cargo Handling
- Inland Simulators –Full Mission simulators for a wide range of inland vessel maneuvering, handling and navigation training.
- Tug Simulators –Full Mission Bridge
- STCW Compliant Advanced Fire Fighting Simulator – Safely experience and train incidents taking place on board of ships.